Sunday, June 1, 2008

LOVE

I am not very new to this topic. I have been inlove so many times that I lost count. I tried searching, waiting or even disregard it even existed. I have found mine unexpectedly. I have never planned for all of this to happen, but it did. I am happy now, so much happy that I could freely accept death if he comes for me. I feel I am complete. Yes, there are hard times. These are just pebbles in the pond. In the end, we know for certain that we love each other.

To my Baby Bear. I Love You! I am happy to spend my life with you. I know that I am not perfect, but thank you for accepting the real me. I promise to Love you forever and accept everything about you.

1 comment:

BigJimboy said...

We're all glad you found your one true love, but i f I may offer some unsolicited advice:

It's easy to fall in love ... the real challenge is STAYING in love. It's kinda like dieting. It's easy to lose a lot of weight at first ... the real challenge is KEEPING the weight off. It'll take dedication, patience, and will power. Kaya n'yo yan!

Everlasting love to you and baby bear! :D