Monday, March 16, 2009

Enough?!

Do forgiveness give place for change and reconciliation?
Or do forgiveness give room for doubt and revenge?

Is being in a relationship a completion of one's self?
Or is being in a relationship a fear of being alone?

Is being silent an indication that you don't care?
Or is being silent an indication that you had ENOUGH?!

Stuck in the middle of two individual. Whom you have learned to love more than friends. What will I do if all you can see in them are deceit and revenge. Yes I tried, we tried! but to a defeating end. Shall I shut up and let things come to past? It would be easy to just let things be and let them live their lives. Let all the deceit and lies linger in them. But sometimes I would ask myself, Am I really a friend or just a companion? An audience to this play of whose to blame and who started it. There are always two absolute answer to a question. YES or NO. What should it be?

No comments: